Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Witches Chase Cheese Company ABC Mango

Taste

It looks like there's a new champion in my quest to find the best tasting yoghurt around. We discovered this one accidentally on our visit to Witches Chase. They had a tasting of their honey flavoured yoghurt available. This was the smoothest, "cow"-like, of any yoghurt I've tasted. Looking at their ingredient list, I think I can say that fresh is best. The honey added a slight sweetness to accompany the yoghurt. What a find! Trouble is, I won't be able to eat "ordinary: yoghurt any longer, and I haven't been able to find a stockist in Sydney yet!

Rating - 8.5

Look

I didn't know it at the time, but the container this came in was excellent. Super strong and sealed very tightly, the reuse factor was great. This one had yellowish swirls of mango dispersed throughout.

Rating - 2.5

C-factor

750g for $6, about the same price that you pay for deli-style yoghurts here. Too bad the airfare is not included though.

Rating - 1.5

Swiss Points - 12.5

Ingredients

pure milk live cultures, acidophilus-bifidus-casei, mango

Available At

Witches Chase Cheese Company
93 Beacon Rd
North Tamborine
QLD 4272
Phone (07)5545 1696
Website

No comments: