Thursday, August 17, 2006

Oporto Regular Bondi Burger


Taste

Confession, I've never eaten a full Oporto burger before. Well, why would you go to a chain when there are so many choices available? Slokky is always raving on about Oportos though, so when we visited Pacific Fair, where the only choice available was fast food, we decided to give Oportos a go.

According to Slokky, they cook their burgers to order and only use fresh chicken breast. This sure ain't fast food though, we had to wait for about 10 mins for our burger. Fortunately, the chicken was more tasty than I thought, the chilli sauce helping it along. Still, given the choice, I would choose something else.

Rating - 6

Look

The bun (toasted) was very white and soft, with a sprinkle of sesame seed. The white chicken flesh smeared with chilli sauce, a sprinkling of shaved iceburg completed the picture. I think I must be out of practise with eating takeaway burgers, because I managed to scatter lettuce and sauce all over the wrapper, whereas Slokky handled his much better.

Rating - 1.5

C-factor

I can't believe a burger costs $6! I think it really must've been a long time. I guess if you compare it to other food court food around, it's a fair price. Still, I would rather spend my $6 on something else.

Rating - 0

Swiss Points - 7.5

Available At

Oporto
Website

No comments: