Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Hershey's Miniature Chocolate Bars


Fresh from her stint overseas, Toni bought back a mixed bag of Hershey's for us to share.

Taste

The bag included a mix of:

  • Milk chocolate
  • Special Dark - mildly sweet chocolate
  • mr Goodbar - peanuts in milk chocolate
  • krackel - crisped rice in milk chocolate

As I've found with other Hershey's, their chocolates are too sweet for my liking. The best of the lot is, surprisingly, not the Special Dark, but the krackel. There's not much rice chocolate products on the market in Oz, but loads of dark choc ones, so if I eat Hershey's, I'll go for the krackel. The rice cuts the sweetness of the chocolate, and provides just the right texture.

Rating - 5.5

Look

They came individually wrapped in their distinctive Hershey's wrapper. The chocolates look pale, possibly reflecting the small amount of cocoa content.

Rating - 0.5

C-factor

Well, you can't get them easily in Oz, but I don't think this is something I'm really missing.

Rating - 0

Swiss Points - 6

Available At

Specialty chocolate shops or North America and Japan

No comments: