Friday, August 25, 2006

Lindt Fioretto Hazelnut


Taste

The Fioretto are available in a couple of flavours, but I only tried Hazelnut, which is fine by me as I do love Hazelnut. The shell is crunchy, encasing a sweet hazelnut paste. I would prefer a darker chocolate and a less sweet paste, but the hazelnut taste was great. Overall, a pretty good product, but I prefer Ferrero Rocher or Baci.

Rating - 6

Look

Individually wrapped in foil plus plastic, then placed in a plastic box with individual compartments. That must be where my money is going!

Rating - 1.5

C-factor

138g for $9.95, definitely cheaper than buying it individually at the shops, but I will probably look for something else at this price. I do think Lindt is actually a bit overpriced, but I maintain, it is still the best supermarket brand of choc available in Oz.... if only they sell those supermarket brand from Germany. Incidentally, a lot of the Lindt chocolates nowadays are made in Germany.

Rating - 0.5

Swiss Points - 8

Ingredients

sugar, cocoa (30% min), butter, hazelnut (12%), whole milk powder, cocoa mass, skimmed milk powder, crisp cereal, milk fat, emulsifier

Available At

Supermarkets, specialty stores

No comments: