Thursday, August 17, 2006

Copperpot Double Dip


Taste

I first tried the Cheese & Chives and Smoked Salmon. The Cheese and chives tasted of...well...cream cheese and chives, the texture was thickest. The smoked salmon had a strong salmon flavour, and was creamy. One of the better dips on the market.

I also tried the Zesty Eggplant and Green Olive. Surprisingly, the eggplant was fiery and tomatoey, very beautiful, and I love the salty tang of the creamy green olive.

Rating - Cheese - 7.5, Eggplant - 7.5

Look

I think this double dip thing is a pretty cool idea. The flavours don't exactly go together, so I would advice eating separately. The handy plastic lid help you seal what's leftover.

Rating - 1.5

C-factor

At $3.59, Copperpot is pitched in the middle-high end of the market, but I think it's better than average, so give it a try.

Rating - 1

Swiss Points - 10

Available At

Coles
Website

No comments: