Thursday, July 19, 2007

RealFoods Corn Thins


Taste

I think these are quite nice, for crispbreads anyway. By that I mean the thing actually has taste… but it was still very dry. I tried the cracked pepper & lemon from the RealFoods range, and the hit of pepper is really appreciated. I think this would pair quite nicely with a sharp cheese or some smoked salmon.

Rating - 5.5

Look

It’s actually more yellow than normal, and is dusted with black pepper. Mine contained about 3 thin slices, wrapped in foil, which made it easy to take out as a snack.

Rating - 2

C-factor

I got my 22g 4 slice pack for free, but they average around $2.50 at the supermarket

Rating - 1

Swiss Points - 8.5

Ingredients

maize (98%), sunflower oil, sea salt, black pepper, natural lemon extract

Available At

Supermarkets everywhere

No comments: