Wednesday, July 11, 2007

B-d Farm Paris Creek Yoghurt


Taste

b-d Farm Paris Creek bills their yoghurt as organic and biodynamic, but I don’t know if this has contributed or is detrimental to the taste. I tried the raspberry, which had just the right sweetness, but I found the yoghurt just a little too runny. It was almost like the drinking yoghurt. I don’t mind if the yoghurt is not like solid cream, but this is a bit over. I guess it’s because it only uses very natural ingredients. So, taste is good, texture is so-so.

Rating - 6

Look

Set in its own tub like a lot of yoghurt these days, it’s quite easy to use. The packaging is nothing out of the ordinary.

Rating - 1.5

C-factor

200g for $2. Not bad for organic yoghurt, but I would probably get Cyclop.

Rating - 0.5

Swiss Points - 8

Ingredients

whole milk produced under biodynamic management, organic fruit puree (made with organic sugar), honey, cultures

Available At

organic shops

No comments: