Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Byron Bay Cookie Company Sticky Date & Ginger Cookies


Taste

This is a very hard call to make, especially since I love all the stuff from Byron Bay Cookie Company, but I think this is my absolute favourite of their range. Dates are one of my favourite fruit, and this cookie combined them with a caramelised based. But I think what pushed it just ahead is the ginger, which really really zings it up. I didn’t imagine this combination would work, but boy, was it good!

Rating - 9

Look

Beautiful. I’ve described their packaging too many times already.

Rating - 2.5

C-factor

150g for $10.95. This is not too bad. Expensive, but worth it.

Rating - 1

Swiss Points - 12.5

Ingredients

dates (24%), rice starch, wheat flour, sugar, butter, glace ginger(13%), rolled
oats, walnuts(8%), eggs, maize cornflour, spices, flavouring, rising agent, salt

Available At

David Jones Foodhall
Website

No comments: