Friday, July 20, 2007

Café Deluca

Taste

I’ve walked pass many times and the place always looked pretty bare, so I presume that they must make good coffee. I had a skim cappuccino ($2.50), and while it was good, I found it pulled just a little long. I’m a fan of their Espresso de Manfredi beans, developed as part of the Piazza d’Oro empire , but here it hasn’t been executed that well.

Rating - 5.5

Look

It’s a very basic shopfront in the lobby of an office block. The counter has a display of some cakes and stuff, but the main trade is definitely coffee. There are a few sparse tables scattered around. It’s not too noisy but can get a little cold as it is exposed to the elements.

They have very cute coffee cups too, and their coffee do look pretty.

Rating - 2

C-factor

About on par with this side of the city.

Rating - 1

Swiss Points - 8.5

Available At

Foyer Masu Group Building
225 Clarence St
Sydney
NSW 2000
Phone (02) 9262 3933

No comments: