Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Nescafe Café Menu Coffee


Taste

Nestle has launched a few flavours from their Café Menu range. I tried the:

  • mocha macadamia - tastes very strange, and too watery. I couldn’t taste macadamia at all, and the coffee wasn’t good
  • hazelnut latte - I was surprised, but this one is quite nice, with some froth around the top, and a sweet caramel flavour
  • cinnamon latte - a real hint of cinnamon, but probably a bit sweet for me
  • vanilla latte - tastes very similar to the hazelnut latte if you ask me…
  • cappuccino - yuck, tastes like instant coffee, with a sprinkle of chocolate
  • latte - is quite sweet

Rating - 5.5

Look

It’s very easy to use, just cut the packet, mix with water and stir. The result looks almost like a real coffee.

Rating - 2.5

C-factor

This comes in packet of 10s for $3.99 on special.

Rating - 1

Swiss Points - 9

Ingredients

mocha

sugar, milk solids, vegetable oil, soluble coffee (12%), maltodextrin, cocoa (3%), flavours, stabilisers, salt, anti-caking agent

Available At

Supermarkets everywhere

1 comment:

kopidunia said...

Thanks for the review and the honest opinion. We have a similar range here in Norway, which I haven't gotten around to tasting yet, but when I do, I will definitely keep you in mind. Cheers! kopidunia.com