Friday, June 15, 2007

Peers & Simpson Organic Pure Food

Taste

I tried the Classic Indian Toor Dal Soup from Peers & Simpson, and I have to say, the taste is very similar to the stuff that my mum used to boil up, except much saltier. While the product is not that bad, it’s a bit too salty for my taste, and dare I say it, I actually prefer mum’s!

Rating - 6

Look

Nice and easy, in a snip and pour pouch. You heat, stir and serve, too easy really. The soup has a nice vibrant colour and has some homemade appearance lumps.

Rating - 2

C-factor

680g for $2 on special at the organic shop.

Rating - 1

Swiss Points - 9

Ingredients

organic toor, masoor and/or channa dal, organic tomatoes, organic onions, organic dates, biodynamic safflower oil, lemon juice, sea salt ,organic raw sugar, chilli, ginger,

No comments: