Friday, June 15, 2007

New Zealand Natural Milkshake

Taste

After my disappointment of my last smoothie here, after having such great smoothies on occasions beforehand, I was really hoping that this will be nice, and I’m happy to report they were up to scratch. They can make either milkshake (1 scoop) or thickshake (3 scoops) with any flavour you like.

I couldn’t go past the banana d’lite, but I made sure I had a taste test first before I got it made. I didn’t have to worry though, as it was one of the best banana ice-cream I’ve had.

I decided against my usual picks of nutty cream flavours, and went for the strawberry surprise instead. This one made a smooth fluffy strawberry milkshake, much better than the Krispy Kreme version, with real strawberry flavours!

I’m glad I went for the milkshake as it wasn’t too creamy or overpowering, the ice-cream and milk blended together very well.

Rating - 7.5

Look

In the usual green packaging. The straws you get are a bit weak to slurp this up, but it was nice and fluffy.

Rating - 1.5

C-factor

Regular for $4, I think it’s much better value than the smoothies.

Rating - 1

Swiss Points - 10

Available At

New Zealand Natural
Website

No comments: