Friday, June 15, 2007

Cadbury Dairy Milk Mint Chips


Taste

Yuck, I can’t believe Cadbury is Australia’s favourite chocolate. This bar tastes of sugar with more sugary bits of mint chips dispersed throughout.

Rating - 3

Look

This is one of those fundraising packs, in the familiar purple Cadbury packaging. I guess now after my experience with Eden, I already know that packaging is just a front, and now I am totally off Cadburys.

Rating - 1.5

C-factor

85g for $3 fundraiser. All fundraising chocolates are expensive but I wouldn’t even pay a discount price for this stuff.

Rating - 0

Swiss Points - 4.5

Ingredients

milk chocolate (86%) [full cream milk, sugar, cocoa butter, cocoa mass, milk solids, emulsifiers, flavours], mint chips (14%) [sugar, wheat glucose syrup, vegetable fat, flavour, mineral sat, molasses, salt, emulsifier, colours

Available At

Work kitchens everywhere

No comments: