Friday, June 08, 2007

New Zealand Natural Smoothie

Taste

I mentioned before that NZ Natural makes the best smoothie around, so you can imagine why I was so disappointed at this particular offering. Maybe it’s because I got this from Star City, where ripping off is the norm, but the two smoothies we got, Paradise Pash ($5.90) - passionfruit and Bananarama ($5.90) - banana were both extremely icy and lacking in taste. As well, they tasted pretty similar probably because of the iciness and had none of that real fruit taste I remember so well.

Rating - 4

Look

It was huge but I am not really a fan of the NZ Natural packaging or labels, although they updated it all recently for a more funky and relaxed look.

Rating - 1.5

C-factor

$5.90 is definitely on the expensive end of the smoothie scale.

Rating - 0

Swiss Points - 5.5

Available At

New Zealand Natural
Website

No comments: