Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Societe Roquefort


Taste

I've heard so much rave about roquefort that when I found out that it is finally available in Australia after customs lifted the ban, I had to go and try some. I have to say, I was disappointed with the hype. The brand of roquefort I tried had a very sharp taste, but this wasn't balanced by other taste sensations. Well, I don't think there's anything innovative about roquefort, it's supposed to be some age old tradition right? Well, since the quality wasn't some impressive I think there was a bit too much quantity!

Rating - 5

Look

The green packaging looks mighty ugly if you ask me! But what's cheese? The swirl of blue is always cool but there seems to be nothing distinguishing it for the other blues. I don't think the packaging was very cleaver or practical either.

Rating - 1.5

C-factor

I can't remember how much it was, but it was on special and I remember it still being expensive!!!

Rating - 0

Swiss Points - 6.5

Available At

Harris Farm Markets
Website

No comments: