Friday, June 30, 2006

Lindt Intense Orange Chocolate Bar


Taste

Not one of the best Lindt bars I've had, but I have to try all the Lindt flavours! I actually quite like the combination of dark chocolate and orange, but the chocolate was not dark enough and the orange flavour tasted a bit artificial. The thing I don't like about the Excellence bars are their thinness, I like a bit more "meat" and a melt in the mouth chocolate. Innovative? They've had Terry's Chocolate Orange for years, so there's nothing new there.

Rating - 6

Look

I always think their packaging is daggy - I mean, what's with the drawings on the front? And they can use better colour co-ordination. But they are easy to open, and the cardboard backing means the bars don't break as easily. I never have to keep one bar opened for very long, but if I do, the box is a better place for storing it then some of the paper-wrapped choc bars on the market.

Rating - 1.5

C-factor

R.R.P is $ for 100 g, but do I ever buy at that price? No. When it's on special, it's one of the best chocolate you can get from the supermarket. You really have to look elsewhere other than the supermarket if you want good chocolate though.

Rating - 1

Swiss Points - 8.5

Available At

Anywhere and everywhere!

No comments: