Friday, June 30, 2006

Krispy Kreme Donuts


Taste

It's been awhile, but you never forget the taste of a fresh out of the oven KK donut. Unfortunately these were not fresh, but a few seconds in the microwave, and they're just about as good. The only flavour I go for though is original glaze, I don't think any of their other flavours compare. I don't know what it is, the yeasty taste, the just right texture. You can't pinpoint it, but all other donuts just don't compare.

Rating - 7.5

Look

The box is funky and very distinctive. Most importantly it is functional and ensures the donuts are not squashed or stuck anywhere. The donuts have a fresh and glossy sheen to it, or is that just me at 5am?

Rating - 1.5

C-factor

You have to like KK, they sure know how to do business. These dozens came free when I joined the KK club. Normally they cost $12 for a dozen I think?

Rating - 1.5

Swiss Points - 10.5

Available At

Krispy Kreme nationally
Website

No comments: