Monday, February 19, 2007

Taro Milk Tea


Taste

At first I thought it tasted great, not too sweet and with a deep taro flavour, then some of the ice started melting and I realised there is no flavour at all! The pearls are standard and tastes of pretty much nothing, but I love their chewy texture, and of course sucking them up in that big straw! This one has been pre-made from powder, and just like all drinks that are pre-made, is not very good at all. I won't be coming back here.

Rating - 3

Look

Very cute. A light purple colour, with black pearls floating around the bottom. The top has been vacuum sealed, and you poke those big straws right through the middle. Half the fun is in the packaging really.

Rating - 2.5

C-factor

A standard size for $3. You are really just getting ice and pearls, which in my eyes are a big rip off.

Rating - 0

Swiss Points - 5.5

Available At

Viva Bakers
Shop 1153, Zone G Westfield
Parramatta
NSW 2123
Phone (02) 9687 0405

No comments: