Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Serigo Espresso Coffee

Taste

My cappuccino ($3.50)is a bit more bitter than I am used to, but it's definitely strong! They use LavAzza beans which explains their bitterness. The cap was served in the proper cup with a heavy hand with the cocoa powder. The coffee wasn't too hot. Since this is now my new local I am getting used to the taste.

Yes I am usually a cappuccino drinker but I also tried the iced frappe ($4), which surprisingly was a shot of coffee, milk and ice, with no sugar. I actually quite like it, even if it does taste like drinking cold coffee...

Rating - 6.5

Look

Yet another cafe situated in the plaza of an officer tower. This one is actually quite big inside, with booths and a large selection of reading material. They have outside seating, which is only great if you don't want to talk, as the construction site across the road as well as the traffic makes conversation virtually impossible.

Rating - 1.5

C-factor

It's pricey, especially the frappe, which is served in a very small glass.

Rating - 0

Swiss Points - 8

Available At

101 York Street
Sydney
NSW 2000
Phone (02) 9279 3050

No comments: