Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Chrysler Coffee


Taste

I've only ever been to the branch of this chain that's in Martin Place. I always thought their coffee is pretty average. It's usually not bitter but I always found it's a bit watery. I would put it as slightly above average. They have their own blend of Columbian and Brazilian Arabicas bean. One good thing though is that I find they are usually pretty consistent.

Rating - 6.5

Look

Chrysler is all dark chrome and moody. I really like their staff uniform and their lettering. Their coffees? They don't do latte art but it's quite nice. The chain at Martin Place has mostly outdoor seating (but undercover) which can get quite cold on a windy day.

Rating - 2.5

C-factor

The standard price around this side of the city. $3.30 for a standard sized coffee.

Rating - 0.5

Swiss Points - 9.5

Available At

60 Martin Place
Sydney
NSW 2000
Phone (02) 9232 2355
Website

No comments: