Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Mortadella

Taste

No matter what they say, and more importantly, who makes it, I still am not a fan of Mortadella. I think it's too processed. It's nice enough if you pair it with some nice bread, but I won't go out of my way to eat it. I think this particular one is nice enough, but I am a bit prejudiced.

Rating - 5

Look

Pretty and pink, with studs of fat and other ingredients. All fake really!

Rating - 1.5

C-factor

Certainly cheaper than other meat but you can tell the quality is not as good either!

Rating - 1

Swiss Points - 7.5

Ingredients

milk solids non-fat, soy concentrate, preservatives, antioxidants, food acids, active regulator, flavour enhancers, water

Available At

Lamonica's Fresh Supermarket
155 Ramsay Rd
Haberfield
NSW 2045
Phone (02) 97984105

No comments: