Friday, February 16, 2007

SunRice Thin Rice Cakes


Taste

I have never been a fan of SunRice's plain rice cakes, but the barbeque and chicken flavours aren't all bad. It's a bit like eating chips, only it's less crunchy. I am sure this stuff contains loads of salt and msg but I'm sure it's better than eating chips. I don't think you need to put anything else on them as they are basically coated with seasoning, perhaps to disguise the plain taste!

Rating - 5

Look

A very thin rice cakes. These came in an individual pack and is very convenient for a snack on the go, as I found out.

Rating - 2

C-factor

22g. I don't know how much it costs though.

Rating - 1

Swiss Points - 8

Ingredients

brown rice (min 81%), seasoning,vegetable oil, antioxidants

Available At

Supermarkets everywhere

No comments: