Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Lindt Excellence Natural Mint


Taste

I am not really a fan of mint chocolate usually, unless it's the very good kind, but in my quest to try all the Lindt Excellence range, I had to try these. I have to admit, these are actually a bit worst than normal mint chocolates I have. Overall, the bar was too sweet, the mint taste was not overpowering but didn't add anything to the chocolate at all. I still like mint shouldn't be in chocolates except for in after dinner mints. Not a fan at all.

Rating - 5

Look

The packaging is not very appealing, haha, they drew a mint leave, but I still like that cardboard box!

Rating - 1.5

C-factor

100g for $2.99. I wouldn't buy this.

Rating - 0

Swiss Points - 6.5

Ingredients

cocoa solid 30% min, milk solids 20% min, sugar, cocoa butter, milk powder, coca mass, butter fat, lactose, skimmed milk powder, malt extract powder, emulsifier, soya lecthin, flavouring, vanillin, peppermint oil

Available At

Supermarkets everywhere

No comments: