Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Kit Kat Chunky Honeycomb


Taste

Much better than I expected as I am not really a fan of honeycomb. This wasn't as sweet as I thought it would be, and the combination and quantity of chocolate to honeycomb was just right, and the signature crunchy wafer is as good as always.

Rating - 7.5

Look

Being "chunky" means that instead of the usual 2 bar or 4 bar which you tear apart, this one is a real chocolate bar and not made for sharing. All the better I say! The packaging departs from the signature red and white, but incorporates yellow and gold, to represent the honeycomb I guess.

Rating - 1.5

C-factor

60g for 78 cents, not bad at all. I think this bar is discontinued, so grab it while you can.

Rating - 1.5

Swiss Points - 10.5

Ingredients

sugar, milk solids, cocoa butter, cocoa mass, vegetable fats, wheat flour, glucose syrup,emulsifier, coca, raising agent, gelatine, flavours, yeast, salt

Available At

Supermarkets everywhere

No comments: