Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Sri Nam Thai Canary Wharf 7

One last journey to Sri Nam before I leave Canary Wharf.

Food

It was cold outside, so I went for another soup, the Classic Won Ton Noodle Soup with BBQ Pork. A generous bowl arrived, filled with wonton and almost a whole pig. I was surprised at the generosity of the dish, and even more surprised at the springy egg noodles, tender and succulent pork, and flavoursome wonton. This is easily the best dish I’ve had at Sri Nam!

Rating - 7.5

Atmosphere

The place was very quiet compared to normal on Christmas Eve.

Rating - 1.5

Service

No people, plenty of waiters, so they were eager to please. Did I mention that our food arrived in about 3 minutes?

Rating - 3

C-factor

For this dish, well worth the money as they were so generous with the servings.

Rating - 2

Brownie Points - 14

Info

10 Cabot Square
London
E14 4QB
Phone+44 (0) 20 7517 2898
Website

No comments: