Monday, October 30, 2006

Arnotts Classic Assorted Selection


Taste

This consists of:

  • Shortbread Cream - my favourite cream biscuits. Two biscuits sandwiching some delectable lemon creams
  • Kingston - the chocolate cream is too sweet when combined with the coconut biscuit
  • Scotch Finger - I love this, malty, caramel and buttery flavour. Good for a cheap "everyday" biscuit
  • Monte Carlo Cream - I don't like this, probably because I am not a fan of pink cream!
  • Farmbake Choc Chip Cookie - a bit dry and not quite chocolatey enough
This is a good choice if you want a variety of classics.

Rating - 6

Look

The pack is divided into little compartments for the different types of biscuits. Once opened it's hard to keep fresh and crisp, and I have to say the packaging is really boring, and the biscuits look kinda cheap.

Rating - 0.5

C-factor

500g for around the $5 mark.

Rating - 1

Swiss Points - 7.5

Available At

Supermarkets everywhere

No comments: