Thursday, November 30, 2006

Pyrmont Bridge Hotel


Question? What kind of bar doesn't have lime? I asked for a simple drink. Frangelico with lime and the girl informed me... we don't have any limes...ok, so I made do with Frangelico with lemonade, which actually tasted ok...I only had one of those, then switched to soft drinks. They served up a few packets of chips, still in their bag too. And the service... don't get me started. They made a big fuss about how the manager had to walk up 3 flights of stairs just so she can serve us, and there was a huge fuss about starting a tab. So who actually drinks in this pub? The only good thing I can say about this is their roof-top garden is relaxing and cosy for drinks, with some superb views back to the city.

Info
96 Union St
Pyrmont
NSW 2009
Phone (02) 9660 6996
Website

No comments: