Thursday, July 27, 2006

Pria PowerBar


Taste

In the last 2 years or so, PowerBar has been the next big thing. Pria bars are aimed at women, and their flavours, Chocolate cookie,fruit & nut, and strawberry, certainly point that way. They don't taste like Powerbars I've had in the past, more like normal museli bar. Out of them all, chocolate cookie was the best, the others are way too sweet. Given the choice, I will def choose the real thing over protein bar, which I still don't see the value of for non-atheletes.

Rating - 4

Look

They all have a good looking women with a good body, and are coloured coded based on flavour. The foil wrapping keeps it fresh, pretty standard really.

Rating - 1.5

C-factor

Do you think I would actually buy this stuff? I got them all free at Fitness First.

Rating - 0.5

Swiss Points - 6

Available At

Supermarket, health food store.

No comments: