Thursday, July 06, 2006

PiM's - Chocolate Mousse


Taste

These divine PiM's soft biscuits with chocolate mousse filling are also available in orange, raspberry, sensation bar and chocolatier. The packaging describe these as "delicate soft biscuit, delicious chocolate mousse filling and rich chocolate" and I agree totally. I love soft biscuits, I wonder why not more people make them, and the mousse was heavenly. The very thin layer of chocolate (darker than Australian milk chocolate) added a crunch when you bite into the soft biscuits. I am so addicted to these. After devouring one in 2 bites, I can't help but reach for another one...10 times better than Tim Tams I say.

Rating - 8.5

Look

I think they are cute, each one has a PiMs logo printed on it. It's easy to tell the different flavours as it's all colour coded. As well as plastic wrapping, there is also a cardboard outer layer, which kept the little biscuits intact.

Rating - 1.5

C-factor

130g for $1.25 worth every cent. Plus, I saw these on sale at DJs for about $4.50!

Rating - 1.5

Swiss Points - 11.5

Ingredients

Chocolate mousse filling, sweet chocolate and vegetable fat coating, soy lecithin, artificial vanillin flavour, wheat flour, sugar, eggs, glucose syrup, vegetable oil shortening, leavening, salt

Available At

Harris Farm Markets
Website

No comments: