Monday, March 20, 2006

Teas and Scones

Yes, I know, I am supposed to be on a diet, but you can't possibly expect me not to eat anything interesting for 2 months do you?

There has been much fewer special food moments, but I thought I would give a mention to the Scones and Tea session at Vanessa's house. The special occasion was to mark the watching of the BBC Series of Pride and Prejudice, yes, all 6 hours of it.

Scones made with lemonade and cream were baked and served, with, what else, strawberry jam and cream. I consumed three hot scones, as well as various other lovely junk food. I also tried the divine smelling and ok tasting lychee tea that Shan and Christina got me for my b'day from Bristrol and Brooks.

Yes, I exceeded my carb intake and my indulgence food count that day, but you can't say no to teas and scones can you? (Plus... You can't really say no to Vanessa either...)

Next week I will be quite stuffed, lots of free food moments coming up where I will indulge in carbs and fat, can't wait.

No comments: