Sunday, April 22, 2007

Ricola Swiss Herb Drops


Taste

These new herb drops from Ricola are advertised as sugarfree and contains 13 natural swiss herbs. I don't know how beneficial this was for me, but I taste quite a bit of lemon in the Elderflowers. It is certainly much better than a cough drop and is not bad as a lolly. So if it's good for me? All the better. The cranberry was great too, somewhat different.

Rating - 7.5

Look

Healthy, I suppose, it's orange brown in colour, and the packaging is purple with all these herb looking plants.

Rating - 1.5

C-factor

This was a trial pack.

Rating - 2

Swiss Points - 11

Ingredients

elderflower

isomalt, acid,k extracts of elderflowers and Ricola's herb mixtures, concentrated lemon juice, sweeteners, flavourings, fruit and plant preparations

cranberry

Isomalt, acid, concentrated cranberry juice, extract of Ricola’s herb mixture, concentrated black chokeberry juice, sweeteners, flavourings

Available At

No comments: