Monday, April 02, 2007

Arnott's Coconut Slice


Taste

I am definitely a fan. I've been a fan of the Mint Slice and the Mandarin Slice for ages. I was a bit comprehensive about this, as most things that contain coconut are usually overly sweet and wreck the taste of coconut - case in point, Bounty. I am glad I gave this a go though, as this was absolutely luscious. The coconut lend a fragrance to the chocolate instead of overpowering it.

Rating - 7.5

Look

Lovely and delicious. It's packed in individual portions.

Rating - 1.5

C-factor

200g for $2.79. At least they don't try to rip you off like the Tim Tams

Rating - 1.5

Swiss Points - 10.5

Ingredients

sugar, wheat flour, vegetable oil, cocoa mass, milk solids, coca butter, cocoa powder, coconut (1.5%), emulsifiers, raising agent, salt, colour, flavouring

Available At

Supermarkets everywhere

No comments: