Friday, April 27, 2007

Alpine Natural Goats Milk Yoghurt

Taste

Not everyone’s cup of tea, I know. I had some excellent Sheeps Milk yoghurt before, so was very keen to try this. There is definitely a very strong goats taste, but the yoghurt is not as smooth or creamy as I would like, probably has something to do with not using any artificial ingredients. At least I know it’s very good for me.

Rating - 6.5

Look

It’s set in tub as well. The yoghurt is quite white and a bit watery. The label could be a bit more attractive.

Rating - 1

C-factor

500g for $6.99, I think is too expensive to pay, goodness and all.

Rating - 0

Swiss Points - 7.5

Ingredients

whole goat milk, live lactobacillus acidophilius, difidobacteria and s.
Themophilus cultures

Available At

Harris Farm Market
Website

No comments: