Saturday, September 09, 2006

Nestle Caramel Drumstick


Taste

I was a bit apprehensive when I went to Coles to stock up on Drumstick specials. However, when we got there, only the caramel flavour was left. First of all, readers of this blog will know that I am not a big fan of caramel, secondly, what's wrong with this flavour in that there's so much of this stock available but nothing for the other ones?

Luckily, I was surprised. The caramel was sweet, but it was crunchy and added great contrast to the smooth and creamy vanilla ice-cream.

Rating - 7.5

Look

I am not a fan, but the box does its job of keeping the ice-cream in good shape. I think over the years they've developed the packaging to a point where it is the easiest to eat an ice-cream cone.

Rating - 1.5

C-factor

475 ml for $2.75 on special. Very good!

Rating - 1.5

Swiss Points - 10.5

Ingredients

water, milk solids, sugar, vegetable fat, flour, glucose syrup, skim milk concentrate, sweetened condensed milk, cocoa, emulsifier, malodextrin, vegetable gum, potato starch, flavours, malt, salt, mineral salt, colour

Available At

Supermarkets everywhere

No comments: