Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Heaven Real Hot Chocolate


Taste

I didn’t follow the instructions – yes I’m a rebel. Instead of making this with just milk, I used half milk and half cream. The result of this tastes like those velvety smooth hot chocolate you get at the good cafes. My only gripe is that the chocolate was way too sweet, and because I added cream, was just a bit too heavy for a drink.

Rating - 6


Look

Really easy to make and works very well too. You pop the little pallets in with the milk and microwave. Stir, add more milk and microwave some more, then stir and drink. The tin looks very smart and will look great on your office desk, if other people don’t pinch it first!

Rating - 3


C-factor

240g for $6.49

Rating - 1


Swiss Points - 10



Ingredients

sugar, full cream milk powder, cocoa butter, cocoa liquor, vegetable oil, emulsifiers, flavour


Available At

Supermarkets everywhere

No comments: