Thursday, May 03, 2007

Heaven Ganache Macadamia


Taste

I’m a fan of magnums but I didn’t really like Heaven , but I wanted to give this a try. The results? Better than I thought, but still not as good as magnum. Let me elaborate. The ice-cream is a bit too sweet, but the addition of macadamia is most welcomed. The chocolate is not as thick and morish as magnums, it being a bit soft and sweet too.

Rating - 6

Look

Beautifully packaged, the chocolate is glossy, and the ice-cream is just the right size for an individual indulgence.

Rating - 2

C-factor

385ml for $3.99 on special. It’s about the same price as a magnum so I would have to say it’s worst value then.

Rating - 1

Swiss Points - 9

Ingredients

cream, water, sugar, cocoa mass, macadamia nut pieces, vegetable fat, milk solids, skim milk concentrate, glucose syrup, invert sugar, mattodextrin, emulsifier, cocoa butter, flavours, vegetable gum, salt

Available At

Supermarkets everywhere

No comments: