Wednesday, July 02, 2008

1802

I really can’t tell the difference between this space and any other pub in Canary Wharf. The only difference I can see is that, being a former warehouse, the ceilings are higher. This was actually a good thing, so that when the space gets crowded, you at least feel like you can breath. It doesn’t help with the drinks though, having to wait around 10 mins average for one. The barmen are very slow in their preparations, maybe because they were being careful, because my vodka tonics were among the best I’ve had. Not enough table for putting our drinks on, I guess it’s good for large group events where you don’t want people to stay too long (i.e. office drinks). So I would say, fit for purpose, but if you want to hang out with friends, look elsewhere.

Info

Museum in Docklands No. 1 Warehouse
West India Quay
London
E14 4AL
Phone+44 (0) 20 7403 8403

No comments: